I need ideas for a cup holders/console with 4 sp

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I'm trying to come up with a center console idea or maybe just a pair of cup holders. Just something to go between the buckets but not up to the 4 speeds floor plate. I want it to appear as if it was stock. I have 3 Monte center consoles in my attic. I also have a really rare Buick center console that was in a bench seat. Thought about using it but it has the moulded edges that look stitched like the Buick dashes. This would not match the Oldsmobile. I have enough SEM vinyl/plastic paint to make something match. Maybe an older Olds console from something cut down???

tkruger

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2015
NY
Mike Montys sells one for $50. It takes the place of the ash tray. You just slide the ash tray out and the cup holders slide into the counsel using the same rails. No modifications to the car. When you do not want the cup holders just slide them out and replace with the ash try. Only down sides are that they are limited to drinks with the circumference of a can and large cups block the radio controls. For me they work great since they are an easily removable item with no modifications. Also a nice in reach spot to throw change, sunglasses etc while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor