I survived COVID19

Status
Not open for further replies.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
My 10 year old brought it home from school (teacher and 7 classmates also tested positive).

My symptoms were extremely mild....sore throat and headache. If not for the pandemic, I would have just shrugged it off and went about my daily life.

Anyone else here had it?

Reactions: 1 user

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
One of my employees had it. Moderately bad. My friends uncle died from it but his aunt only got a mild case.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Daughter in law had it. Mild. Lost her sense of taste and smell for a couple of weeks and had a pretty bad headache for a few days. Shes 30 and pretty healthy. Got it at her job. Shes an MRI/CT tech. That was in the beginning of it all. Wifes niece got it and had a harder time with it. Shes in her late 20s, real good shape and an ICU RN. She was pretty sick but got through it ok after 3 weeks. My son is an x ray tech at a pretty busy hospital and he was lucky. Same with my daughter. Shes a paramedic. One night 4 out of 7 calls were covid cases but she didnt get it at all. We were worried she would bring it home since she lives with me and my wife. So far we've been lucky.

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I swear I've had it twice. First time back in June was real bad, but test came back negative. Had fevers, cough, and shortness of breath last week = ZFG. I'm all about herd immunity at this point. I do like working from home, though.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

JohnIL

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2020
Central Illinois
The family and I had it back in May. My wife is a nurse and she brought it home from work. She had the worst of it. She has asthma, so her lung capacity is pretty lousy anyway. She had a cough, headache, muscle aches and pains, shortness of breath, and chest pains. Eventually, she developed secondary pneumonia. Once that was knocked down by antibiotics, she recovered. All told, it took three weeks. Meanwhile, I had milder symptoms. I had extreme fatigue for about a week, trouble breathing for a couple of days, and a cough for about ten days. At the end of it, I had a secondary eye infection. Our 14 year old son had a cough for a few days, and a headache for a couple of days. None of us lost taste/smell or had a fever. It wasn't life threatening, but we're not going to volunteer to do it again.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I may have had it, if anyone noticed some of my posts were tasteless ...... :popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 8 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
There is no herd immunity for the Flu. People get it every year. That’s why there’s a Flu shot.
Well, maybe I'm immune to C19 and C19.1, now?

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor