I think I need to start watching NASCAR again....

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
It is cool to watch a drag race for sure
You got that right... that pretty much solidified my passion for building my own street/strip hotrods, aka 1975 chevelle i built up back in the mid 90s.

In my preteen years, my father used to take me to the roundy round race track with him back in the late 70s, and what i didnt know at the time, right behind it was a 1/4mile dragstrip. One day, a different kind of noise caught my attention, i walked all the way up to the top of the bleacher stands and low and behold, i was hooked from that day forward, i watched those drag races for the rest of the night. Frankly, watching cars go round and round on an 1/8mile track bored me after after a while, it truely wasnt for me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor