I think I need to start watching NASCAR again....

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
It will take real cars racing rather universal cars with brand stickers on them to get me watching again.
That’s why I don’t really watch it.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Till someone cries about it and they disqualify him for it.
It's already started and they are talking about rule changes before the next race! And that's why I stopped watching years ago...

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It's already started and they are talking about rule changes before the next race! And that's why I stopped watching years ago...
I stopped watching when they stopped being just about the last "sport" that crowned a champion by the seasons worth of work and went to a luck based playoff format. Then they doubled down by splitting into stages, and all the scheduled non-competitive pit stops.... meh.

Time to put the stock back in stock car racing. If you really want peoples heads to explode embrace the "if you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough" mentality.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
You know everyone watches nascar just for the savagery and crashes, sitting there for hours on end while the cars do the roundy round when nothing happens is so uneventful.... thats until bubba wallace joined the scene, oh the contriversies he has created alone. Fudge That

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Finally something interesting happen at a NASCAR race. But as noted moves like that will get neutered cause it brings excitment to a bland race series. Now if action like the fight between Cale Yarborough & Bobby & Donnie Allison could be recreated would make me atleast watch NASCAR highlights again.
I was on the infield. Good times

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
You know everyone watches nascar just for the savagery and crashes, sitting there for hours on end while the cars do the roundy round when nothing happens is so uneventful.... thats until bubba wallace joined the scene, oh the contriversies he has created alone. Fudge That
Guy is a loose cannon in a non-entertaining way. I recall seeing on the news when he failed his rorschach test. Everything the guy saw became a noose. Hope he never visits a self storage facility.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Till someone cries about it and they disqualify him for it.

If he didn't break a rule, they shouldn't be able to screw him over after the fact. That maneuver is how you get stuff named after you.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
If he didn't break a rule, they shouldn't be able to screw him over after the fact. That maneuver is how you get stuff named after you.
I'm waiting for rollers to be installed on a reinforced right side roll cage. Make the race into more of a Rollerball scene mix with Slapshot's Hanson brothers - plastic frame glasses and knuckles covered in tin foil FTW!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor