I Want to Buy Gale Banks a Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Or just have him adopt me.

I've been preaching the nonsense of a boost gauge for years, but this brings a whole new light to reasons I never considered.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks for sharing that, I think it's the most interesting and most informative video spoken in a language I could understand I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. ....:)

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Why I built my airbox and ran a hose to it.

Reactions: 1 user

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
That was a great presentation, thanks for sharing it! The former engineer in me really appreciated listening to it.

Problem is now I really think it would be a good idea for me to have a turbo charged G body. :doh:

• Agree

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Enjoyable to watch, for the history of someone that thought outside the box despite being told that he couldn't live outside the box - and proved them wrong.

His description/feelings of a boost gauge though, ehhhh, I'm not buying it. Perhaps there are folks out there that think a boost number is an absolute value, I guess I'm not one of them. Maybe there aren't many that have put much thought into the Ideal Gas Law, but that is what Mr. Banks was describing and how the factors of PV=nRT affect HP production.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor