I wish SOMEONE would buy this guy's car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I'm always scoping eBay for G- bodies, and this really nice wagon has been on here for some time,

I personally think it's VERY reasonably priced. Most will buy some ratty G body, needs paint and interior work for $3500 and think they stole it, NOT really. When you start throwing upholstery work 2-3K easy, and paint/ body rust repair work ect, 4-8 K to start...why hasn't this thing sold!? Should be a no brainer really, looks to have some patina/ surface rust on the top of the front chrome bumper, but that's it, what a great survivor.

Wish someone would snatch this thing up! NOT MY CAR NOR AM I AFFILIATED in any way shape or form. Here is the link for your viewing pleasures

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I'm always scoping eBay for G- bodies, and this really nice wagon has been on here for some time,

I personally think it's VERY reasonably priced. Most will buy some ratty G body, needs paint and interior work for $3500 and think they stole it, NOT really. When you start throwing upholstery work 2-3K easy, and paint/ body rust repair work ect, 4-8 K to start...why hasn't this thing sold!? Should be a no brainer really, looks to have some patina/ surface rust on the top of the front chrome bumper, but that's it, what a great survivor.

Wish someone would snatch this thing up! NOT MY CAR NOR AM I AFFILIATED in any way shape or form. Here is the link for your viewing pleasures

Looks like he sold this vehicle on three different occasions, but nobody came through, interesting. :unsure:

Last edited:

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I wish it was closer.

My buddies son recently became a father himself & has been looking for a cool 'SUV' for lugging around his kiddo's gear. Baby-mama is talkin mini-van. He loves my Malibu. 'Uncle Scot' thinks something like this would fit his needs nicely....

Rear seat for the req'd baby seat.
Decent & easily accessible cargo area for baby gear.
Clean ride for 100k miles. The 305 prob has some decent life left as well since SW's typically aren't abused.
I could pop my no longer needed (& free) drop spindles on the front so instant 'extra' cool vibe.

• Love

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I just sent him a text w/the link to see what he thinks. His dad (my buddy) already responded w/a "Nice" comment....

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
The 305 prob has some decent life left.....
I agree, they usually lasted longer than the car especially in the rust belt areas.

The only thing with those late 70's smogged to death engines, they were notorious for HARD fuel consumption. This would be an awesome example to put aftermarket fuel injection on for more power, better milage and reliability too. The original Rochester is tired at this point anyhow.

What a kkool car to be picked up from school in!! :cool:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Too far, too red inside, and not a fan of the added black bits inside.

Is a clean looking car on the outside, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor