I wish SOMEONE would buy this guy's car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Looks like Lady Lake, FL which is NW of Orlando. I am about two hours from there.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
:ROFLMAO: I need another car like I need a bullet hole in the head. But if someone is REALLY interested in the car, I can make a weekend trip to take detailed pics and report on the REAL condition.

rogue_ryder

Master Mechanic
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
This part is concerning. It could be one of those scam things where they take an obscure car, post it for sale, then take deposits from winners and then blow town or something. Or they could be shill bidding on it to drive up the price. I call them” Ghost cars.” I could also be very wrong on that as well. :) Wish I was close enough to go check on it personally as it does seem clean. Provided the car actually exists.

My 442 was on eBay and I think it was a similar situation, sold once for $10K and a couple other auctions close to that. Once I got the car, I understood why it had sold so many times (people showed up and told the seller they weren't going through with the purchsase because the car was a pile), thankfully I didn't pay close to that $10K price. That was definitely not a good eBay experience for me, but I've bought a couple others off eBay and both experiences were positive.

This could be a similar situation, you really don't know how bad or good a car is until you're up close and have your eyeballs on it. Based on photos $6K would be reasonable compared to what I'm seeing locally.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor