Iceman Crossmember

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Yep we get hosed really good here north of the border.
I was thinking about new lifters for my BBC.My price would be app $ 1300.00 US.
By the time they arrive here in Nova Scotia they would probably be very close to $ 3000.00 CDN.
That's a hard pill to swallow.
But on the bright side,now that President Trump and Prime Minister Trudeau have agreed to end the tariff war that has been ongoing for the last year cross border charges should go down.
Guy

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Yep we get hosed really good here north of the border.
I was thinking about new lifters for my BBC.My price would be app $ 1300.00 US.
By the time they arrive here in Nova Scotia they would probably be very close to $ 3000.00 CDN.
That's a hard pill to swallow.
But on the bright side,now that President Trump and Prime Minister Trudeau have agreed to end the tariff war that has been ongoing for the last year cross border charges should go down.
Guy

it was the exchange on the dollar that got me and then they assess the border fees on what the $189 works out to in Canadian money. At $1.36 for a US $1.00 it adds up fast.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor