iceman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Does anyone have contact info for iceman other than their email? I sent them an email last week about a t56 crossmember and never got a response.
Also, any first hand reviews of iceman? Maybe even what a crossmember from them goes for?
I'm hoping they're comparable to g force pricewise with a much better fit.

whitetrash_royalty

Apprentice
Jan 25, 2011
I actually ordered t350 crossmember from the a couple weeks ago..it took 2 weeks to recieve it but he makes them as theyr ordered. I extremely happy with the quality. I gave 193 shipped.. 4174763340 call time is 10 am to 10 pm

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Rick used to sell his products on Ebay. I noticed that there is no longer any listings for him. This is his last known E-mail address:
[email protected] .

I have one of his older X-members and his workmanship is impeccable. I'm sure many people who are familiar with his products can vouch for him as well. Nice guy, too.

He might have packed it in... :eek:

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Thanks! Called them up and ordered it already. Gonna be about the same price as yours was.

Rusty Nutz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 28, 2014
Jonesborough Tn
I just put my cross member in from him. Very nice part.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I have an Iceman bar under my Doug Nash and it works great,I'm very pleased with it...
Guy

rodneypierce

Greasemonkey
Oct 29, 2013
He is indeed alive and well, and still making parts. I just ordered a radiator support from him last week.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Do they have a website of their own other than the one on malibu racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor