If you're not working at your job right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Well this morning they told us no more overtime. Then they said that they are cutting us down below 40, total hours TBD. I fully plan to take advantage and get moving on mine! gonna start a build thread soon.

Reactions: 1 users

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I'm still working 40+ hours from home. It pains me to be 20 foot from my shop and not able to get out there when I hear of so many others who are off work and able to wrench. I realize many have no choice and are laid off or worse. So this is not a rant.

I don't have much to do on my wagon other than convert it back over to Spring, Summer, Fall attire and give it a good cleaning now that winter is just about over. I have other cars that I need to get out of winter storage too as well as service all the lawn equipment and the list goes on.....

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
What if mine doesn't need any work?

Reactions: 2 users

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
I'm waiting on my engine from the machine shop but working on the wagon engine bay to get it ready
I'm off this week but back next week only 3 days of work hope to be back April 6th full time
20200325_163227.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I am still working full time online however my weekend schedule has opened greatly! No more friend or family commitments (Yay?!)

I do have somewhat limited parts on hand and the machine shop at the university is closed so I can't finish everything I need to....

However the garage (shop) should get some progress made!

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I work in an essential business, and actually today I was given a permission slip in the event I'm stopped by the law. People need paper products, I shred confidential and HIPAA stuff that gets recycled into paper products. So, yep, no stopping anytime soon.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm at the office, I work alone so no crowding problem here and I'm deemed essential but phones don't ring and the businesses who were supposed to send off payments are closed and can't open for another 13 days...I am waiting on a little over $10k so these businesses better not close their doors for good.... :popcorn:

• Agree
  • Sad
  • Wow

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
  • Haha
  • Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor