I'm gonna ask a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph1135

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2017
Being that this is my first build of any kind ever, I'm gonna have a ton of questions and trial and errors. This is the first car I've ever done anything to. Hell its only my second car ever, and I just got the first one last year. Very controlling, insane ex wife. Neither here nor there. But I'm gonna have a ton of questions and be a giant pain in the *ss. So far I'm in love with GBodyForum and especially watching everyone's cars. I'm making mine special as well, with GTA rims, Trans Am spoiler, "Knight Rider" seats and a bunch of other fun stuff. So bare with me, I'm getting there, and I appreciate all the help and encouragement thus far. Thanks!
IMG_0663.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
You came to the right price! A ton of friendly and helpful folks as well as lots of cool cars for inspiration. Glad to have you and feel free to ask away!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor