im looking for a drivers side cutlass door

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlassguy

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2011
i need a 81-87 drivers door, mines shot and i want to paint the car this summer. anyone have any idea where i can find one in Canada? or how much it would cost to ship one from the states here?

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
It took me a long time to find a replacement door for my 87 442. I searched web sites, junk yards and found nothing. I ended up having some luck on Craigslist. I managed to score a used door for 60 bucks. Try looking on sites like Craigslist and visit some swap meets, you will find one, it just takes a lot of searching! I wish I could help out further, I'll keep a look out.

CAPERKEV

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2011
im in alberta, have searched for 2 years before i found a door, an now i need another driver door, an they aint any round if ya find 2 let me know,lol

cutlassguy

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2011
HA back at ya caperkev!!

gharris79

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2011
Miramichi NB Canada
cutlassguy said:
i need a 81-87 drivers door, mines shot and i want to paint the car this summer. anyone have any idea where i can find one in Canada? or how much it would cost to ship one from the states here?

Where are you located? I have a set here in NB that came with my 442 parts car.

cutlassguy

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2011
im in winnipeg manitoba. any idea how much it would cost to ship here? how much are you asking? single and for the set. what shape are they in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor