I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_48174

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2006
I wanted to say hello to everyone here on the gbodyforum, this seems like a great community. My first car was a 1986 cutlass supreme, silver, gray vinyl top, it was a sweet ride. Even with the 3.8L v-6 the car had pep. I have moved on I picked up another cutlass, this one is a 1983 3.8L v-6 also, is it possible to buy performance parts for this motor? Like a 4bbl intake and headers?

Anyhow the car has ?76,*** miles on it and seems to be in pretty good shape. it may have 176 thats why I put the question mark. Either way I love the body style and plan on having it for a long time. The driver door has is rotted at the bottom, should I buy the patch kit found on Shermanparts.com or should I try for a new door? If anyone reading this has a decent drivers door and you live in or near Detroit message me through the site and we could work out some kind of deal or trade.

sorry for taking up so much space as I love my cutlass. :)

[email protected]

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
Welcome to the site!!!!! glad to have another cutlass owner :D

sucks about the door ive got the same prob but on my 85

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Welcome to the site! I hope you find it helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor