I'm new to the G Body scene with a 79 Elcamino (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
thanks fellas, this car has a 350/350. the previous owner added billet and chrome to the engine. the engine compartment is very clean, car has low miles and it shows under the hood. The previous owner at some point had the body kit added with the choo choo nose and the side skirts and corvette taillights style bumper. It has the pipes coming out at the side before the rear wheels. It had some chrome sawblade mags that looked straight outta 1992 and I upgraded to the 18" iroc wheels, huge huge improvement.

Sounds like a great start, it was basically what I did where all the heavy lifting was done with mine when I got it. Recently went over a lot to change to what I wanted in it. I noticed the side exit and really liked that, not so much a fan of the vette tails but to each their own.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor