I’m still kicking!

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Been awhile since I posted. Started a new Job last July and have been working my *ss off. Usually come home, eat dinner, put kids to and go to bed myself. Love the job, no such thing as too much OT, have keys and 24 access. Have a full wood shop and tire machine and balancer that I can use when ever, and it’s 15 mins from the house. Money is good, and we all know how I like getting good deals! Managed to get new tubular upper and lower control arms front and rear, little odds and end here and there. Haven’t had a chance to work on it much. But I’m diving in every Sunday for a few hours. Time to get theirs thing back on the road. Scored a 403 short block today for $100. Missing 1 rod and piston. Cylinder doesn’t have any death marks. Guy didn’t know a thing about it, just a scrapper that didn’t just want send it to the shredder. Wish there were scrappers like that!!! See added pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor