EL CAMINO I'm the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Nice to see fresh faces joining, welcome!

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Parts are readily available for all things Chebby. If you have money to blow, then keep up with the LT1 program. But it will be waaaay easier and cheaper to swap in an LS depending on your goals (the anti LS Consortium is throwing vexes at me presently).

If you're good with 350-450hp, then the LT1 is a fine program (no kidding or sarcasm). But that's the end of the LT1. If you're looking for more, then a stroked LS in NA form or become an LS boostie boi to extend beyond that.

Welcome to the group - a great bunch here (better than anywhere else I've been) and always helpful without the BS - Jim

I'll just leave this right here. . .

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I'll just leave this right here. . .

Anything is possible with cubic dollars.

A SBE LT1 with a cam and headers is done by 450ish was my point. Almost everyone that builds a car to cruise, daily or just roast the tires with is more than happy with 350-450hp - for good reason - 400hp is a sh*t ton of street power, hands down, no arguments.

Either way - OP, lets see some more pics and plans of for your car :) :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor