Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Day-um!!!
Y’all got some nice iron down there!
A ‘57 that never moves, a GTO in a field? You’d NEVER see that here.
🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Man like a trip back in time. You dont see nothing like that down here. Unless some rich boca dude driving a fully restored classic he bought with spare change from jackson barrett

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
WOW!! Like going back in time, thanks for the eye candy!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Obviously I haven't knocked on every door but I can tell you from other experience that if any of the owners were interested in selling, they'd want a mint. That's just how people seem to be around here. The blue early '60s Cadillac was on CL a couple months ago and it kinda runs but cosmetically needs everything. IIRC he was asking $8K for it. The guy probably thinks his car "collection" is worth more than his house -- which is also currently for sale and overpriced.
The other sticking point is titles. If the seller lost the title it's pretty complicated to get legal ownership. Bill of sale means nothing. So even if you get the car for free, if it doesn't come with a title and BOS, you can't own and register it.
The upside is old stuff around here is typically pretty solid.
Surprisingly, you don't see a lot of Gbody stuff sitting around though. I bet Turbolq4 knows where some are stashed. He's probably got better stuff on his side of the river anyway. That's where all the civilized folk live, with all their jobs and book learnin'...and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Kratos

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2017
Central Pa
There was a time that could have been my yard .... a third Gen , a 59EC and a mid 60's GMC!
a couple of them make me want to grab an envelope full of cash, hop in my truck and trailer and head out there! Really like that 64 GTO/ LeMans!

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I know of a couple Gbody elcaminos within ten minutes if me. They just sit there, rotting away. Guy a couple miles away has cars stacked deep out back of his house but they are mostly junk 90s front drive turds. I'd go creep around and take pics but I'm busy with this damn house building!!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Fleet.jpg

Yeah kind of sad, seeing all this old iron, just waiting for the owner to get off his dime. Oh wait, that's my back yard.

Agree about the titles. Very hard to resurrect ownership.

Last edited:
  • Happy
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor