In light of the Sammy Cage incident(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
www.cprmotorsports.com
I have banned this guy from the board due to the excessive derrogatory remarks and posts made towards other contributing members of this board. I hadnt noticed the other remarks he had made prior to me issuing a warning tonight and also upon investigation found some other information out as well. This information has led me to issue a permanent ban upon sammy cage and I am in the process of issuing an IP address ban as well. With that said, I am truly sorry that those of you that are contributing members of this board had to endure this uncalled for idiocracy. I ask that if any of you see anymore imflammatory remarks made similar in nature to this that you immediately pm me so they can be investigated and dealt with accordingly.

Thank you and with my deepest regards,

Eddie Conner
Moderation Team

Hi mkiiisupra, Thank you. And great job. 🙂

I didn't figure it would take you guys too long, I think that with him gone, there won't really be any hard feelings 8)

I'm glad to see that this forums moderators are on the ball. You can let some stuff go, but there is that thin line that can't be crossed. As a moderator on another forum, I've had to warn a few, but only had to ban 3, and it was totally unnecessary if they had read the rules, which every forum has. The worst is if it's an old member who has just gotten too comfortable, and feel that they can get away with a lot because they are a long time member.
.................................mickey-d :lol:

mickey-d said:
I'm glad to see that this forums moderators are on the ball. You can let some stuff go, but there is that thin line that can't be crossed. As a moderator on another forum, I've had to warn a few, but only had to ban 3, and it was totally unnecessary if they had read the rules, which every forum has. The worst is if it's an old member who has just gotten too comfortable, and feel that they can get away with a lot because they are a long time member.
.................................mickey-d :lol:

I am with you there, I was a moderator on another site for about a year, but stepped down due to lack of time, and we had to ban quite a few people. In all reality though, people should not even have to read any rules, just common respect for fellow members regardless of what they drive, or look like, or whatever is all that is really needed. If they can't follow that, they will quickly find themselves banned from most descent forums out there.

My sincere apologizes to the men/women who have been offended by my now REMOVED room mate.
This is not the first forum he has ruined for me. The only reason I haven't been posting under MY user name is because of what I feared the bugger would post under '88 cuttyclassic. Time heals all wounds therefore I'll get over it. I hope all of you can too.
Regards, Rob Ferge

Hey Rob, you have to be careful who your friends are. My dad once told me that if you associate with a-holes, that automatically makes you one too!! Happened to me more than once, and you never know until it's too late. You take care. 😀 ...................................mickey-d :lol: :lol:

can i ask what i missed?
or is it that sammy cage was not his screen name? or is my brain on that long of a vacation? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor