In The Waterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Heres a clip of my Elco warming the tires in the water box at Pacific Raceways. It was at the All Highschool Drags, sadly there were few muscle cars there. It was a big crowd pleaser. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGo4jS0-wg&eurl=

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Very Nice. Any times?

bananaMC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 1, 2006
Tacoma, Washington
what day was that because i have been looking for an excuse to go up there and play around. was also gonna go tonight until it started to pour.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
85t5mcss said:
Very Nice. Any times?
Actually it was right after the motors break-in period. I found out that mixing and matching pullys and brackets off of an older 350 w/ a new one dont work. I threw my belts on that run at half track. I came out of it and still pulled a 15.01 ET and beat the R/T I was up aganist. I didn't make any more runs that day. Since then I havn't made it to the track. I'm going to race next season when the track opens back up.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
bananaMC said:
what day was that because i have been looking for an excuse to go up there and play around. was also gonna go tonight until it started to pour.
Sorry man, Pacific Raceways is closed down. The last race they had was the weekend before Halloween. It got was closed on account of rain. The track should open back up in the spring. But that was in May for the HS Drags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor