Info on 84 cutlass upper and lower door seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I am going to attempt to replace my lower door seals and roof rail seals...Just looking for a heads up on what I have to remove to replace them and anything else I need besides seals?
I am guessing at least door panels and upper trim need to come off.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
For the lower door seals the lower door panel doesnt have to come all the way off just pop the bottom off so you can pull it out to reach the back. But that being said now would be a good time to put all new clips in there since they are cheap and dont work as well once you start taking the door panels off. The roof rail, which I assume is the samething as the upper window seal, is pretty straight forward. I cant tell you step by step how to do it because its been awhile since I did mine but it was easy enough not to have any hassles. After I replaced my roof rail seals I had to make some small adjustments to the windows to be able to close my doors without slamming it with the windows rolled up. That was the hardest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor