GBOTM injectedcutty is the April '21 G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
so, any videos? Walk around? Burnouts? Maybe of the car and owner?

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
so, any videos? Walk around? Burnouts? Maybe of the car and owner?
Unfortunately not Jim, I was out early this morning before the rain started though. Took donuts to some local guys meeting up before heading to a big C10 show a bit away. Video is on my instagram.

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I did get my shirt yesterday. Thanks again GP403 for that!
20210423_151806.jpg

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I don't have any videos of driving around, but I did a build bio that is attached. I need to charge my faux pro and go cruising..

• Winner

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Well, 1st day of the next month and we won't be able to see this on the homepage everytime we open up the G-Body forum.

Scott, this is a great car done beautifully - and I mean it. I really like this car. Enough to get the t-shirt.

Congrats again and your recognition was very well deserved!!

Attachments

• IMG_3711.jpg
    IMG_3711.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 104

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Well, 1st day of the next month and we won't be able to see this on the homepage everytime we open up the G-Body forum.

Scott, this is a great car done beautifully - and I mean it. I really like this car. Enough to get the t-shirt.

Congrats again and your recognition was very well deserved!!
Jim as well all you other guys, thanks again for the kind words! I really put alot of time planning out the build, and I feel it paid off. Pretty much anytime I'm out driving people are honking, giving thumbs up, or complimenting on how clean the build was executed. I backed it out yesterday so I could get in my attic, and just looking at it in the sun still amazes me! I wanted to go rip it bad but had to get stuff done around here.
Y'all know it takes so much time and effort to make them look clean it's stupid to think about. No telling how many hours or $$$$ are tied up, but it's my 1st car and it's fun. Now I have to start finding time to work on the Jeep.
20210501_130534.jpg

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor