GBOTM injectedcutty is the April '21 G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Congrats Scott!

Reactions: 4 users

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
Congrats

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Way to go Scott!! Well deserved and glad to see you're enjoying it.

I'm more of a function over form person, but your car brings both together. You should post a couple of the videos in case anyone here has missed them - the best part of any car imo is seeing it on the road.

Congrats and again, well deserved.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Way to go Scott!! Well deserved and glad to see you're enjoying it.

I'm more of a function over form person, but your car brings both together. You should post a couple of the videos in case anyone here has missed them - the best part of any car imo is seeing it on the road.

Congrats and again, well deserved.
Yeah Jim, it's a tough balance for sure and something I struggle with from my younger days. I would just add stuff without much care for neatness as long as everything worked, just can't do it like that anymore. I'll put a couple videos up ina bit, I really need to get more now that the weather is nice.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Yeah Jim, it's a tough balance for sure and something I struggle with from my younger days. I would just add stuff without much care for neatness as long as everything worked, just can't do it like that anymore. I'll put a couple videos up ina bit, I really need to get more now that the weather is nice.
Haha, I think I've got you by a year or two and I just don't have the concern for aesthetics that many do, but I do appreciate yours. If you can appreciate, if it wasn't for my wife then I'd still be wearing closes from the 80's and 90's. Last year when the Cheap Trick '83 shirt got thrown out it almost was a teary moment ;)

Look forward to some videos - ALOT!

• Haha

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Haha, I think I've got you by a year or two and I just don't have the concern for aesthetics that many do, but I do appreciate yours. If you can appreciate, if it wasn't for my wife then I'd still be wearing closes from the 80's and 90's. Last year when the Cheap Trick '83 shirt got thrown out it almost was a teary moment ;)

Look forward to some videos - ALOT!
Jim we sound like kindred brothers
😆
I have that t shirt somewhere

• Haha

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Congratulations Scott.
Very nice GN interior!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Sorry!)
A well deserved win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor