GBOTM injectedcutty is the April '21 G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
stunning

Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
VERY nice! I'm kinda partial though, as I have an interior very similar. I also liked seeing the pics of the full car. I don't think I've ever seen a rear shot of your car. I love this Oldsmobile! (y) (y)

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
VERY nice! I'm kinda partial though, as I have an interior very similar. I also liked seeing the pics of the full car. I don't think I've ever seen a rear shot of your car. I love this Oldsmobile! (y) (y)
Yeah James, great minds think alike! Thanks for the kind words, it means alot!

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Congratulations Sir. On a wonderful job you have done.!!

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
THE FIX WAS IN, mine and streetbu's pics are unavaible to be seen in the thread. But then so is Scott's............. there goes that theory hahahaha JK
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Was going to post this on his IG, but then people there might have actually taken me seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
THE FIX WAS IN, mine and streetbu's pics are unavaible to be seen in the thread. But then so is Scott's............. there goes that theory hahahaha JK
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Was going to post this on his IG, but then people there might have actually taken me seriously
well thats a new development. they were there during the voting anyway. put in an image optimizer to try and speed up things, and I guess it choked on those. I'll try to get those back, and hopefully the sites not full of broken images now :/

UPDATE: Soooooooo I guess my new addon doesn't like any of the image url's that start with "cdn-0.gbodyforum" so if you're pasting in a URL that uses that, leave off the "cdn-0." and just put "gbodyforum" :doh: this should be fun to sort out.

UPDATE 2: Seems to have been a random problem, or the "cdn-0" didn't get used all that much, can't figure out exactly but I'm editing any posts that have that and removing it. But some seem to still work just fine so idk, I'm removing it just the same where I can find it.

Last edited:

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
well thats a new development. they were there during the voting anyway. put in an image optimizer to try and speed up things, and I guess it choked on those. I'll try to get those back, and hopefully the sites not full of broken images now :/

UPDATE: Soooooooo I guess my new addon doesn't like any of the image url's that start with "cdn-0.gbodyforum" so if you're pasting in a URL that uses that, leave off the "cdn-0." and just put "gbodyforum" :doh: this should be fun to sort out.

UPDATE 2: Seems to have been a random problem, or the "cdn-0" didn't get used all that much, can't figure out exactly but I'm editing any posts that have that and removing it. But some seem to still work just fine so idk, I'm removing it just the same where I can find it.
Appreciate it, I was just JK because I wanted to post that comment on Scott's IG to mess with him about being a celebrity but afraid friends/family of his wouldn't know how messed up we are on here to know it was just a joke

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor