Inline Tube Score Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Regal350

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2015
Brookville, IN
I sure do love sales. Thanks to Inline Tube’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal and Classic G Body Garage’s discount code (gbody10), I just scored a full 7 piece brake line kit, main fuel line, main fuel return line, frame-to-tank fuel line, frame-to-tank return line, and 20 piece fuel/return line clip set for $286 including tax & shipping!!

Now I just need to find some damn time to work on the car….

Reactions: 3 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
I sure do love sales. Thanks to Inline Tube’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal and Classic G Body Garage’s discount code (gbody10), I just scored a full 7 piece brake line kit, main fuel line, main fuel return line, frame-to-tank fuel line, frame-to-tank return line, and 20 piece fuel/return line clip set for $286 including tax & shipping!!

Now I just need to find some damn time to work on the car….
I feel that man, I'm in the same boat with finding time!

E84MC

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2019
Nice! Yes the hardest part is finding time sometimes🤷‍♂️

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
When you find that time, be sure to pack a little patience also. I recently installed those lines, and had to tweak every one of them. And I had the body off the car. Just wait until you install the front 2 back main brake line. :ROFLMAO: WAAAYYY better than bending your own, though.

Reactions: 1 users

78Regal350

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2015
Brookville, IN
When you find that time, be sure to pack a little patience also. I recently installed those lines, and had to tweak every one of them. And I had the body off the car. Just wait until you install the front 2 back main brake line. :ROFLMAO: WAAAYYY better than bending your own, though.
Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be installing all these onto a bare frame as well. I don’t think I’ll mind fussing around with them a bit, but I DEFINITELY did not want to end up bending my own lines.

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I had good luck with inline too,some tweaking by hand as you go is all you'll need.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor