Installed Doug’s D336 headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiturr

Apprentice
Oct 16, 2018
The only problem in shorty spark plugs is that I need 3/4 reach and they only come with resistors ... currently I don’t have resistors in my NGK’s.

I need to know if that’s a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
purty!

wanna put mine on? :D

-Gonz

Reactions: 1 user

Tc77

Apprentice
Sep 19, 2018
I just installed a set. They definitely fit better then my hookers. I have trick flow 215s heads . I use auto lite plugs and just use a wrench .

Reactions: 1 users

xylorex

Master Mechanic
Aug 2, 2018
New Orleans, LA
i notice that one of the notes from the catalog says "Must use non-shell type motor mounts"... What motor mounts are you using?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
i notice that one of the notes from the catalog says "Must use non-shell type motor mounts"... What motor mounts are you using?
Kicker on the non-shell type is knowing which set of frame side mounts on our cars. Possible '70-'72 Camaro mounts since 2nd gens were the only ones to use both styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor