Installing GN radiator baffles on a 88 Cutlass

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
So I am installing a better factory air deflector under the rad support, thanks Kevin. I also bought the 3 piece GN radiator baffle set, it looks like one side goes under the deflector to be bolted on. Where does the bumper side attach, the torque head chrome bumper bolts? No instructions, just pics on the website. Thanks

N

NCTyphoonKid

G-Body Guru
Mar 17, 2019
So I am installing a better factory air deflector under the rad support, thanks Kevin. I also bought the 3 piece GN radiator baffle set, it looks like one side goes under the deflector to be bolted on. Where does the bumper side attach, the torque head chrome bumper bolts? No instructions, just pics on the website. Thanks
Are you talking about the rubber pieces that force the air into the radiator? On the Buicks on the bumper side they attached to the grille with 5 push clips

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yes. Ok, I will see how I can attach them to my Euro front.

Reactions: fleming442
olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I got it installed. There were to small holes just below the grills in where the bumper attaches to. There are also 4 studs beside the factory side flaps. I used the bottom two studs to attach the corners and used the excess to to fill the small corner gaps. The other side, the slots and holes on the side flaps lined up with the outside bolts. The 2 center holes on the inside didn't line up but no biggie.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor