Instrument Cluster Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodysupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
So after I decided to hack up my under-dash wiring harness in my 84 Cutlass a few years ago, I am finally attempting to put it back together. Where I am running into a problem is with trying to repair the instrument cluster connector...the wires were cut right at the terminal. I am trying to replace all of the terminals that are screwed up there, but I cannot find the terminals anywhere. I found 5 trays of old terminals at work, but there is not a spot in any of the trays or a part number for this terminal. Does anyone know the part number or where I could find them? I have another harness that I really don't want to cut up, but if I have to, I will.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
So after I decided to hack up my under-dash wiring harness in my 84 Cutlass a few years ago, I am finally attempting to put it back together. Where I am running into a problem is with trying to repair the instrument cluster connector...the wires were cut right at the terminal. I am trying to replace all of the terminals that are screwed up there, but I cannot find the terminals anywhere. I found 5 trays of old terminals at work, but there is not a spot in any of the trays or a part number for this terminal. Does anyone know the part number or where I could find them? I have another harness that I really don't want to cut up, but if I have to, I will.

Can you post a photo of what you need ?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
84 cutty instrument cluster connector pigtail(with enough leads to splice properly;))—-35.27 shipped.pm me if interested.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
This what you need ?

Attachments

• IMG_2166 (002).JPG
    IMG_2166 (002).JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 539

Elcaminoken

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2019
I'm looking for the individual wire terminals(connectors) that go into that main housing myself. I've spent hours online looking and they are discontinued in almost anywhere I could find them. They are just called gm printed circuit board connectors

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I'm looking for the individual wire terminals(connectors) that go into that main housing myself. I've spent hours online looking and they are discontinued in almost anywhere I could find them. They are just called gm printed circuit board connectors

Can you post a photo of what youre looking for ? Ive only seen the connector that I posted the picture of. Comes out of the harness, plugs into the printed circuit. Ive never seen a single terminal.

Elcaminoken

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2019
Can you post a photo of what youre looking for ? Ive only seen the connector that I posted the picture of. Comes out of the harness, plugs into the printed circuit. Ive never seen a single terminal.

What I was referring too is this. It's just the individual wire terminals that plug into the printed circuit board connector . Idk how to explain it any more than that. But we are talking about the same part.

Attachments

• gmpcb.jpg
    gmpcb.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 259

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Reactions: 2 users

Elcaminoken

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2019
But I'm down to pick it up off you mikester for the shipping if your still down. It'd def save me a trip to bone yards to search for it. I'd def appreciate it
Still waiting for a photo. Ive got one from a Cutlass. If its a match you can have it for the cost of shipping.
But I'm down to pick it up off you mikester for the shipping if your still down. It'd def save me a trip to bone yards to search for it. I'd def appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor