Instrument Cluster Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Youre really lucky. I was going to toss that thing after I didnt hear back from you. Its still sitting on my bench. LOL
Be glad to send it to you. Whats your zip code ? I'll send it priority mail if thats good with you. Probably be the cheapest way. Post the zip and I'll get the price either later today or tomorrow.

Just so you know that connector is from a Cutlass. I pulled it for the guy that started the thread. You 100% sure its going to work ? Look at the photo closely !!!

Elcaminoken

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2019
Oh hell yeah it'll work. It feels nice to be on the right side of luck for once. I can get used to this lol.
Just email me with cost and we'll go from there I guess
[email protected]

tbonetone

n00b
Mar 26, 2019
if you still have the instrument cluster connector with pigtail I am interested in buying it. I don't want to Hijack the original poster but if he doesn't need it please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor