Instrument cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I bought this regal 86 2 months ago and no gauges works,
I don't own an 86 regal, and i don't have access to a factory wiring schematic for one, but what gauges are you talking about? How many gauges did a regal have in 86?
To better serve you please give specific details. Of the following list what works?
High beam indicator
Left turn signal
Right turn signal
Dash cluster illumination lights
Generator/alternator/battery
Check engine light
Hot/temp light
Oil light
Brake light
Gas gauge
Am i missing anything?

Mike 86 regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2022
Oklahoma
Damn, i see. If you still have it apart, is there any way you can post some pictures of what it looks like behind there? Wires, harnesses, connector etc. and also just out of curiousity, what kind of shape is that green connector film that sits on the back of the speedo in?
PJNJ201 the green circuit board doesn't look bad

Mike 86 regal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2022
Oklahoma
I don't own an 86 regal, and i don't have access to a factory wiring schematic for one, but what gauges are you talking about? How many gauges did a regal have in 86?
To better serve you please give specific details. Of the following list what works?
High beam indicator
Left turn signal
Right turn signal
Dash cluster illumination lights
Generator/alternator/battery
Check engine light
Hot/temp light
Oil light
Brake light
Gas gauge
Am i missing anything?
oldsmobile joe the only indicator that works is check engine light and both turn signals indicator. Everything does not work,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor