Instrument green Panel Lights,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

olskool

Apprentice
Sep 26, 2021
i have to pull my instrument face plate on my 86 monte carlo ss and replace some instrument gage bulbs. can i get green bulbs? where from if so? i thought the change to green might look cool.

thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
I went with LED's in both my 79 & 88 Monte Carlos from Super Bright LEDs. Little on the pricey side but most carry a replacement guarantee. They do show green lights in one of their bulb lines.
I used the cool white in both mine.

Reactions: 1 user

olskool

Apprentice
Sep 26, 2021
I went with LED's in both my 79 & 88 Monte Carlos from Super Bright LEDs. Little on the pricey side but most carry a replacement guarantee. They do show green lights in one of their bulb lines.
I used the cool white in both mine.
cool! thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have this style green LED in my Regal for my dash, the trio gauge I made and for the climate control lights and shift indicator light in the center console, they have been in there a few years now with no issues.
They are not dimmable if that is a feature you are looking for but they are very affordable if you change you mind about the color

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor