insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
how much are u guys paying for insurance on ur g bodies. im about ready to get a quote. wat are your policies like. and if u dont mind telling your age haha. im 17

87REGALPRO

Greasemonkey
Mar 29, 2010
Being that your under 21 and the car is a coupe that may heavily effect the cost. But go month to month on basic coverage.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
if your car is pretty nice pay to have collision on your policy, then you can argue with your insurance company about the value of you car if something happens but if its a rust bucket it would be probably be fine getting minimun

on a side note i believe in MASS you need to be 25 for antique insurance which im looking forward to being able to have that in a couple years

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Mines a daily driver with full coverage (except glass, and no appraised yet) and I pay about $42 a month. It's my DD and I drive it all year long.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Before I tore mine apart (7 years ago) I was paying right at $28 per month for full coverage. I would have been 26 at the time.

TheFullMonteSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2010
Im from canada but when I was 18 my regal is what my insurance agent suggested because it wasone of the cheapest cars I could be insured on.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I pay $25 a month with part-time insurance. Its only basic so I'd get screwed if i nailed someone with my car.
Since mine will be 25 this year and since i have a modified,non original drivetrain i'll be getting a modified title,letting me drive it on occasions like weekends and only one day of the week.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Somehow I am only paying a little over $10 month. It is considered a second vehicle and is under basic liability insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor