Intellitronix gauges in 79 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutsout

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2021
Did a search but didn't see what I was looking for. For those that have put intellitronix gauges in your G body, where did you put the push buttons that control the trip meter, calibration, etc? I can't really see a great spot for them that the existing wires will reach.

Beyond that, does anyone have any general resources or pointers on getting this thing hooked up? Looks pretty straightforward, assuming I can find a pinout diagram for the dash harness.

The kit came with a temperature sensor sending unit, and an oil pressure sending unit, but looking at some videos on youtube, it looks like people have been making the factory units work with the intellitronix cluster. Anyone have info on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor