Interesting Build Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowestmonte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2017
View media item 2538
So when I pulled the door panel on my '88 LS this morning, I found this taped to the inside. I guess GM used these to tell the assembly line what to do with the doors. Just found it interesting because I had never seen one, probably because they get thrown out after one pull of the door panel I would think.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 206

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
View media item 2538
So when I pulled the door panel on my '88 LS this morning, I found this taped to the inside. I guess GM used these to tell the assembly line what to do with the doors. Just found it interesting because I had never seen one, probably because they get thrown out after one pull of the door panel I would think.

I've never seen a door build sheet. Pretty cool. I found my second build sheet a few days ago in the computer kick panel...i found the first under passenger seat..

Attachments

• 20180220_135456.jpg
    20180220_135456.jpg
    916.3 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor