G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2013
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

G-Body Guru
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
The latest "ain't California brilliant" news. Note that PG&E is the same outfit whose power grid caused some of the worst "wild" fires out here.

Got to keep the Green Meanies EV’s powered up somehow! Plus they’re putting all those plugs on the light and phone poles. Apartment complex’s and house renters aren’t putting them up to get vandalized.

78Delta88

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Yep the other day I was giving a talk on solar powered, hydrogen fuel generating devices with inherent internal carbon capture.

These devices excel at low cost high density energy storage and are not only relatively easy to establish and maintain, but also, helps with removal of heavy metal contaminates from localized soil, and localized water purification.

Oh wait..., I forgot..., they are called "Trees".

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Yep the other day I was giving a talk on solar powered, hydrogen fuel generating devices with inherent internal carbon capture.

These devices excel at low cost high density energy storage and are not only relatively easy to establish and maintain, but also, helps with removal of heavy metal contaminates from localized soil, and localized water purification.

Oh wait..., I forgot..., they are called "Trees".

It takes something like 15 trees to offset a person (depending on who you ask). Where are all the tree hugging apartment dwellers gonna plant 15 trees per? You know, the ones who say city living is better/cleaner/more efficient. This I type as I debate how many/which trees are getting murdered to make room for me to build a house on my property.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor