Interior door handles - aftermarket - which are good? - which are bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Just broke an interior door handle (Malibu) - there's plenty of replacements out there - before spending my money does anybody have opinions on the good, the bad and the ugly manufacturers of those available in the aftermarket?

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
This was the very first thing I had to fix when I bought my Monte 2 years ago and honestly, the $16 ebay special that I got has held up just fine since then. I checked my purchase history to send you the link but it looks like that exact one isn't offered anymore. The prices range $10-25 on there but I cant seem to tell a difference between any.

Jul 7, 2020
EL CAJON, CA
It never fails whenever I had a passenger open the door they try to pull the handle towards them like a lever and pull right off. I don't know if the original handles were that fragile but the ebay replacements i bought
seem to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor