Interior hard plastics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
would really like to see your process. have some swivel seats that could use it but didn't have any info on how.

I know this comment wasn’t directed to me, but I just re-did my seat backs. See post #3598.

Reactions: 1 users

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
I know this comment wasn’t directed to me, but I just re-did my seat backs. See post #3598.

thanks. Those looked great. is that a paint as well as texture restorer?

mechanic80

Not-quite-so-new-guy
would really like to see your process. have some swivel seats that could use it but didn't have any info on how.
The Seatsrestore colorant works best on hard plastics and surfaces that don't get flexed much, although it looks great until it's used. Visit their website for more detailed information. As with everything, preparation is KEY. Don't forget the clear sealer!

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
thanks. Those looked great. is that a paint as well as texture restorer?

No, it is a texture coating not a paint.

Reactions: 1 users

butch2427

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 15, 2020
Chattaroy, WA
This is good info thank you. I'm about to go down this rabbit hole with my 81 malibu cop car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor