Interior paint code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I am trying to find the paint code for the interior. I tried to get a custom color spay bomb made for the interior but with the restrictions now on the paint they need the code. 5 years ago all they needed was a piece of the vinyl to get the right color. I can't find it online so if someone can give me the code for the 86 blue interior or a link to where I can find it I'd appreciate it, thanks

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Does your car still have the code list sticker in the trunk? If you do it is pretty easy, or at least mine was...

59L & 59U are my exterior paint codes, 59 is code and U & L for upper and lower

The interior code has a few more: 67B, 67I, 67Q, & 679. 67 being the paint code, the letters stand for certain components...not 100% on each one. Seatbelt color, Interior, Carpet

My Paints are Frost Beige Exterior & Dark Briar Brown Interior.

If you can't find code on sheet, check out the link just posted. Specify your year and you can probably narrow it down pretty easily.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
the sticker is the trunk is gone and I have the plate on the firewall but I thought that was just for the exterior paint. I took a quick look at the link that ve3oky posted and I think that will have the code. Thanks for the link and for all the other suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor