Interior pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuStyl

n00b
Jun 9, 2019
Looking for factory quarter window interior pieces for a 1978 Malibu non landau in black and in good shape. need all three pieces for both sides.
Thanks, Jeff

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Introduction? You may also want to place your want ad in the "wanted" section.

Reactions: 1 user

NuStyl

n00b
Jun 9, 2019
I guess I should really introduce myself lol. My Name is Jeff "The Nu Guy" and I'm finally getting around to putting my Malibu back together after 8 years.
I purchased all new interior parts and none of which fits correctly so ISO factory pieces molded in black In the mean time I will be painting all my light blue factory parts black.
If admin could move this to the "wanted" many thanks, Jeff

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Jeff.
Could you tell us a little more about your Malibu and what your plans are for it....also some pics would always be appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Gonna be tough to find, only 3 years, and only with vinyl seats for black in 79 & 80. Add to that, they're 39, 40, and 41 year old parts, and high demand. THEN, add in that they are commonly exposed to sunlight all day, which makes them chalk into oblivion. All makes it unlikely to find minty factory black parts. Last time I saw those pieces advertised, the seller was asking $800, and that was probably 10 years ago.

If you have decent pieces, painting/"dye"ing them is your best route.

BUT, it could happen, stranger things have been known to occur.

• Agree

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Check the for sell listings I'm thinking someone had them posted somtime back. Worse case is finding good other color parts & make them black.

• Agree

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Also, LeMans are different, so it's Malibu only

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor