Interior trim plastics for Malibu - sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Anybody point me in the direction of good sources for new/aftermarket/used plastic trim pieces for the Malibu? Needing the A, B and C pillar pieces and probably the others as well.....

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Ebay also. I found A and B pillars in correct color and were in mint condition

Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Be forewarned. All the reproduction plastic trim parts are thermo-molded styrene. They are more brittle than the OEM vinyl panels, and will often crack. Best bet is to source survivor OEM parts on the Forum, but on EBay, be prepared for a good mugging. Northern cars that have not baked in the sun often provide good donor parts.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
wow, didn't realize the C-pillar moldings were so expensive......just looked up those retailer links above.....anybody else have ideas on sourcing these items? And ssn696 cheers for the heads up.....

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
OD Showtime has been a reliable Forum source for survivor parts. Be aware that he's shipping from western Canada.

Keep a lookout on the For Sale pages.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Landau roof car or not?

Reactions: 1 user

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Not the Landau......its the full side window coupe (bad explanation - I know) in other words it is the two door coupe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor