Interior Trims

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustBucket

Greasemonkey
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
OK so I pulled all the trims off from the Inside of my 81 Elco. Gonna paint them n put it back, except there is 1 problem. I didn't note down which pieces go first, I can figure it out but I'd probably get a headache doing it. Can some one help out by telling me which pieces go before certain pieces or can someone take pics of the trims already Installed? Thanks guys God bless.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If youre talking about headliner trim they kinds go together like a puzzle and its not hard to figure out. Just look at the ends. You'll be able to see which is the piece that slides in to the next by the shape.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Plastics go first. Headliner second. Metal trim strips go last.

RustBucket

Greasemonkey
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
These trims. Thanks I just hoped to get a close picture of the parts where they connect to each other.

Attachments

• IMG_20180416_175838.jpg
    IMG_20180416_175838.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 178

RustBucket

Greasemonkey
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Anybody got a clue? Does the rear center piece (the one that holds the carpet curtain) go on first or does the two pieces that cover the seatbelts go on first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor