Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Where I use to work the IT dept used AVG and Avast on their Windows machines. I never had any issues and I remember one of the guys telling me they were using the Avast free addition which had all they needed to protect the computers. Now this was 5-6 years ago and I have no idea if they are still as good now as then. I pretty much gave up using a computer and only use a tablet or phone. It was part of my plan that when I left work, if I did not need it, it would be gone. I am semi retired, taking care of my Dad, and I really did not need a computer anymore. I keep an old laptop just in case, but never use it. Nothing is 100% safe while surfing the net, but I have had no issues since using a tablet or smartphone. Plus I usually only check email, the news, shop, and view my car sites like this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor