OLDS Is a fuel pump (in the tank) compatible in the 3.3L and 4.3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsj4669

n00b
Jan 29, 2022
I have a 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 3.3L I want to take the fuel pump out of a 2004 Astro Van 4.3L they both are in the gas tank fuel pumps are they compatable

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Just so you know your 89' Cutlass is front wheel drive and basically shares nothing with the Cutlass Gbody versions on this site.
Our years range from 78'-88'
There might be other forums that support your car but you can try this one.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I have a 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 3.3L I want to take the fuel pump out of a 2004 Astro Van 4.3L they both are in the gas tank fuel pumps are they compatable
* A hello or introduction would be nice. This is your first post……
* As noted this is the wrong forum for a Ciera
* check with your GM parts desk to see if The pumps share the same part numbers. Cobbling together fuel systems is something you want to avoid.

Gig

Apprentice
Feb 5, 2020
San Antonio
I was trying to use stock(rock auto) to pump my 85 Camino/5.3 out of a 2001 Tahoe and finally went to Holly. Paid a little more but done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor