Is anyone else shocked/not shocked or confused about the current G body market and prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
All you need now is a Corvette to become one of the most hated car guys EVER! :banana:

Now the question is do I get a box-stock LS-powered Corvette or do I put a Turbo 3.8L in a Corvette?

An old friend's ride (one of the coolest guys I ever met):

• Winner
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would

Reactions: 1 users

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
Wonder what kind of a reaction I would get if had a LT5 in the Hurst, not that I would do it my son most likely would

Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Personally, I think it would be awesome if it is done correctly. The hurst, as with all non TR g bodies lacked in the engine department. Keep the original engine and don't do anything that is not reversible. Just my opinion
It would be different but its somthing that I wouldn't do. What I told my son when I have dementia you can do what ever you want with my cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor