Is it possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Flipping through pages in these NPN books I have and one page was out of place out of all ten books combined and my heart started beating a little faster and had me thinking, see picture below.
What your seeing is copy of an Oldsmobile assembly page added to 1982 NPN book and not by the engineers. The person I obtained these books has a second floor on his garage and he did tell me there were more stuff up there he can't remember what but the stairs were blocked with other books so I never went back to see. It had me thinking, does he have what we all are looking for Assembly Manuals its a long shot but He did have these books.
I will be going to his house soon and will keep you posted what I find.
20190504_191217.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i don't mean to burst your bubble, but that particuliar page is for an 82 "A" body, which would be the cutlass ciera, front wheel drive, and yes thet did offer the 4.3l v6 diesel in that car. the drawing shows a front wheel drive transmission and a master cylinder with four brake lines coming out of it.
'82 was the year that gm switched the "A" body to front wheel drive, and renamed the rear wheel drive cars to the "G" body designation.

Reactions: 1 user

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
I already knew that it was a fwd , these books also have illustration and info on other GM cars , A, B, C, E, F, P, X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor