Is there any one reproducing these clips? 1979 Calais Lower Trim Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Part of the top is broken off...this is all I have to go from.......I need 4.
plastic trim clip.jpg

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the lead but when I went to verify the part will fit, it says it won't....it says 81-88 Cutlass........and mine is a 79.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Parts book says you need clip #560396

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=264224153484

Your welcome. You can snag these and have spares or sell what you don't need to help others. Have no idea how many clips you'll need for sure, but here's some. DON'T pass this up.

View attachment 108884
Snagged ............thanks for the lead...............for what I got the lot for the Ebay I had on the line wanted as much for 4. GREAT CATCH.

You have moved up my GBody Honor Roll.....................keep up the good work and in 6 weeks you get a MEWOW sticker.............
I saved them from my gradeschool days when I was an honor student. I learned to share there......(y):giggle:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Snagged ............thanks for the lead...............for what I got the lot for the Ebay I had on the line wanted as much for 4. GREAT CATCH.

You have moved up my GBody Honor Roll.....................keep up the good work and in 6 weeks you get a MEWOW sticker.............
I saved them from my gradeschool days when I was an honor student. I learned to share there......(y):giggle:
Apparently they make repros too that I didn't see for some reason. I'd go with GM stuff. You know it'll fit.

As far as your sticker, forget it. When you went to school, the floors were still dirt and there were only 13 states. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor