WANTED ISO cutlass sport steering wheel

Trader history (0)

88 Gutlass

Apprentice
Jan 1, 2020
Ga
I am looking for a descent GRAY cutlass sport steering wheel, doesn’t have to be perfect just has to be nice enough to redo. This is the last thing I need to finish my interior.

Last edited:

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
I am looking for a descent cutlass sport steering wheel, doesn’t have to be perfect just has to be nice enough to redo. This is the last thing I need to finish my interior.
I have one that's dark sable (dark briar brown). It's a 2-spoke. See attached photo. I don't think you'll have to re-do this one. $150 + shipping.
I am looking for a descent cutlass sport steering wheel, doesn’t have to be perfect just has to be nice enough to redo. This is the last thing I need to finish my interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2324.JPG
    IMG_2324.JPG
    834 KB · Views: 21

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor