ISO: front passenger fender 87 Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
Looking for a rust free front passengers fender for my 87 Regal.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Looking for a rust free front passengers fender for my 87 Regal.

If you're willing to drive from the Champlain valley down to the Berkshires I have a friend who would have dozens to pick from. He mails stuff too, but the benefit of showing up is that you can pick, plus he's a bigger hoarder than I am if you needed anything else.

Let me know if you want me to put you in touch

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
If you're willing to drive from the Champlain valley down to the Berkshires I have a friend who would have dozens to pick from. He mails stuff too, but the benefit of showing up is that you can pick, plus he's a bigger hoarder than I am if you needed anything else.

Let me know if you want me to put you in touch
that would be excellent and please do Thank you.

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Sorry for the delay, I thought Fastenal shipped fenders but I never got a return call or e-mail. I can do is greyhound bus lines $112.14 or you can pick it up from me. I am about 5 1/2 hours away from you.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
My dad has shipped 62 Ford Galaxie fenders cross-country via either Fedex or UPS. Cost was about $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor