It's been a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Haven't been on here much recently, too much going on but I'll spare ya the sob story. I was prepped to make it to my first ever Gbody Nats but the big bad C word said no.

I've been driving the wheels off the aerocoupe. It's been my daily everyday it doesn't rain. The last year that I had this many miles on it the oil pickup tube broke off and trashed the engine the very first time I got it out the following year. So yea, I'm ready for heartbreak.

Anywho, enough words. Everyone look at my car
IMG_20200916_142446.jpg

IMG_20200916_142501.jpg

IMG_20200916_142433.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 17 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Looks great !!!
Guy

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
turned out pretty slick! love the silver treatment on the sides of the roof!

think I actually saw that on one of the facebook groups, and wondered if it was yours.

Reactions: 1 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
I'm relatively new here compared to you, so I missed your build, but I can't believe you molested a real Aerocoupe. Actually don't care, that thing looks BadAss!

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Big C my dad would call it. Took him some years back as it was his 3rd round with that shiat. **** the car I hope you caught it soon enough

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Big C my dad would call it. Took him some years back as it was his 3rd round with that shiat. **** the car I hope you caught it soon enough
Oof! I meant corona virus. Now I feel bad. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Don't even wanna think about losing my dad.

Reactions: 1 user

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I have to hunt down your build thread. Did you paint it yourself?
My dad and I painted it. The only thing on this car I didn't have a hand in was building the transmission.

As for the build thread, I'm not sure I have one. I'm horrible at documenting progress and taking pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor