its been a while hope im still welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
well i havnt been on here in a while if some of you remember me i sold my 4 dr malibu back in january pretty much as a roller because times were tuff and i had to give it up and i had a few problems with law enforcement which cost me alot of money but im close to back on my feet last month i purchased a car not a g body but i figured ill try some thing different so i went and got a b body 91 caprice classic 305 tbi 700r4 non posi plans for it now are just to drive it get a nice roller cam 350 for it then when im real good with money get a ls/lq engine i hope you guys can help me with some questions since im having troubles joining impala ss.com but here she is ill have more pics up when i get the time
IMG_20120621_003320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor