It's been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
I'm getting back on the grind again little by little. Unfortunately I don't have my Monte it's been gone for about 6 years since the wreck. Then I picked up a 79 Malibu 2dr in 2015. I've worked on it little bit for the past few years but this year has been ruff didn't really do much to it. This new year I will be working on it again to try and get it running by the summer I just gotta motivate myself to work on it again.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome back! Stick around here awhile and I guarantee your motivation will return. Post some pics of the Malibu and what plans are in store for it.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Welcome back! Stick around here awhile and I guarantee your motivation will return. Post some pics of the Malibu and what plans are in store for it.
Thanks i definitely will be around I'll post pics soon.

Reactions: 1 user

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Here is a few pics of my monte:cry:
164.JPG
monte3.jpg
monte1.jpg
168.JPG
165.JPG

• Sad

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
that wreck would take the wind out of anyone's sails.was a nice looking ride. glad you're back, and hope the site helps with the motivation!

Reactions: 1 users

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Thanks and Yes it was sad and difficult time when it all took place.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome back. Hated to see the Monte like that. I also lack motivation at times on my ride but interacting here does get me going.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's a shame and sad what happened to your Monte. It looked like a really nice ride. I think some years back you might have posted pics of it after the crash.
The pics look familiar.

Malibu Mike7981

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2018
New York
I hope you will start getting that malibu back together. Its been too long. Remember i can always make a road trip down south if you need any parts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor